- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Finance, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Project management, Interpersonal skills
We are expanding our Procurement Team to take on additional sourcing challenges.
We need a self starter who has the drive and determination to see projects to completion to take on the role of Manager, Procurement. The person must have a flair for figures and attention to details.
- Responsible for managing the Procure to Pay process and ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Write/Review specifications and the contractual terms
- Lead/participate in tender evaluation
- Prepare tender award papers
- Establish and manage contracts
- Contribute and monitor department’s KPIs; and
- Improve work processes
- University degree in Life Sciences, Finance or Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in procurement
- Self starter with good interpersonal skills, resourceful, analytical & able to deliver under pressure
- Good working knowledge of SAPMM is required
- Good project management skills
- Ability to write simple technical specifications is preferred
- Experience in writing justification papers
- Knowledge of Government Procurement will be advantageous
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.