- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Presentation skills, Accounting
- Assess applications for registration/ renewal/ cancellation of public accountants, public accounting entities and approved liquidators.
- Process complaints received against the public accountants and accounting entities and provide administrative support to the Complaints and Disciplinary Committees where constituted to inquire into the complaints.
- Handle straightforward AskACRA queries for example, those pertaining to registration requirements.
- Assist with the ad hoc requests from other divisions on statistical information.
- Other tasks relating to enforcement of regulatory requirements on public accountants.
- Recognised degree, preferably in Business or Accountancy with at least 3 years of working experience
- Excellent writing and presentation skills are essential
- Driven and results oriented
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to engage various stakeholders
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.