- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Multi-tasking, Time management
- You are responsible for the development of the Unique Entity Number (UEN) System Revamp Project.
- You will need to manage the business requirements and to execute project governance during the system development.
- You are also required to perform quality check on the system and to ensure that the project complete on schedule.
- In addition, you need to coordinate between all parties involved in the project including UEN internal and external stakeholders.
- A good degree in computing or related disciplines
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Strong analytical skill
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Fresh graduates with good potential may be considered
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.