- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management, Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Health information/medical records management experience preferred
You will be responsible for the quality of medical records through the implementation and maintenance of a proper health record infrastructure and chart review, including the electronic clinical records.
You will also assist the manager in the directing, planning, coordinating and administering of the hospital’s health information service, and deputize for the manager in his/her absence.
This includes developing and implementing systems and procedures that ensure confidentiality of medical information, as well as data completeness and quality for patient management and risk management purposes.
You will also work with Executives to improve workflow processes, taking on the role to plan, drive and manage quality improvement projects at Hospital-wide / Departmental level as well as provide active support for staff training and equipping.
- General Degree, preferably in Health Information Management
- Minimum 4 years work experience either in healthcare, logistics, information, library or records management, with at least 2 years supervisory experience.
- Health information/medical records management experience preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the patient care environment, information systems and networks, information needs, and information handling procedures in a healthcare environment would be an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Strong analytical and writing skills, decision making abilities and effective conflict resolution skills
With a competitive remuneration, good bonuses, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: 09C5691