- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: cissp, CISA, audit, compliance, network, firewall, penetration
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager, Network security and IT audit to work with a well established firm
Our client is the leading organization in Singapore that provides extensive range of innovative products and services to clients from various industries. Due to massive expansion, they are now seeking for an Assistant Manager, Network security and IT audit that will support the business in improving and implementing changes.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of Network security and IT audit, you will be required to:
- Leading network vulnerability assessment, security control and cyber security audits
- To provide advisory in the area of IT security and system control features.
- To develop the baseline control standards for IT governance, network security and infrastructure.
- To conduct IT application and infrastructure review which includes wireless network and security control over end-user devices with reference to the prevalent technological risks.
- To conduct research into areas for advancement of audit expertise and knowledge relevant to business environment.
To be successful in this role, you have
- Bachelors Degree in IT or equivalent
- Relevant certifications such as CISA, CISSP or etc will be highly preferred
- Proven past track record in network security, IDS and IPS experience is a must for this role
- Past experience in liaising with business stakeholders is crucial for this role
- Auditing background industry (Big 4) background will be of added advantage
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. You will be part of a team that commits to creating an environment that values diversity and encourages creativity and development of new ideas. Attractive package and great career development plan will be offered to individuals with good track record of success.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hoon Teck Tan (Lic No: R1219669) on +65 6416 9838