- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office, Supervisory experience in managing teams
Reporting to the Office Services (OS) Senior Manager, this position requires a highly motivated and confident individual to lead and manage the various Office Services teams to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of OS support services across all SPH centres. Key support services include cleaning / landscape services, events set-up and equipment support, transport services as well as mailroom management.
He / she will manage the OS contracts universe - in line with SPH corporate policies - to take the lead in tender / contract review exercises as required. Additionally, he / she will assist Admin management to manage and implement key initiatives and projects.
- Degree holder, with about five years of relevant work experience in a large organisation
- At least ten years of work experience
- Supervisory experience in managing teams
- Detailed, organised, and able to work both independently and to supervise teams, to set priorities and manage competing deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills, including written and spoken communication
- Good computer skills in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel, is required
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)