- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: •At least 3- 5 years’ of relevant Human Resource experience, preferably with exposure to expatriate management
Senior Officer (HR) (5 Days) SGD 3000 - 4000 West
- This position reports to the HR Manager.
- He/she will assist the HR Manager in deployment of HR strategies, policies and procedures and ensure that they are successfully implemented to meet the company's HR goals.
- The person will also act as an Account Manager in taking charge of the full spectrum of HR requirements of research institute or entities under the purview of the company and undertake any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3- 5 years’ of relevant Human Resource experience, preferably with exposure to expatriate management.
- Prior experience working in a clinical research or healthcare environment is an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, independent, meticulous and self-driven.
- Energetic, service-oriented and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)