- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy, Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Full sets of accounts
· Providing support to Research and Development Business Units on budgeting, expenditure utilization analysis, management reporting, Audit Committee reporting with compliance to Finance policies and procedures and Financial Reporting Standards.
· Manage the budget function including coordination and preparation of budget / forecast templates and budget consolidation on a timely and orderly manner.
· Assisting in the internal audit exercise, implementing the audit recommendations and ensuring compliance to internal control at all times.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 5 years or more of full set Accounts experience.
- Competent in MS Office applications.
- Familiarity with SAP system will be an added advantage.
- Singaporeans and SPRs only
With a competitive remuneration and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format(DO NOT send PDF format) to: email@example.com the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
4. Expected Salary