- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Oracle
Reporting to Senior Manager, Finance, the incumbent will be part of the Office of Finance & Corporate Sevices.
- Assist in establishing financial policies and procedures relating to student matters and accounts receivables
- Implement, maintain and manage student billing, collections, financial aids and other accounts receivable systems
- Perform billings and reconciliations and follow-up on outstanding receivables
- To ensure timely closing of monthly/yearly accounts and submission of grants requests, management and financial reports/schedules
- Supervise a team of 2-3 staff in daily student collections and other operation matters
- To handle emails and ad-hoc queries of student finance matters
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least 5 years of relevant experience in handling accounts receivable, of which at least 3 years is in a supervisory position.
- Experience in the Education industry, handling student billing in particular, will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Student Administration System and Oracle ERP system will be an added advantage
- Are an independent and resourceful worker as well as an excellent team player with good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Hands on with an eye for details and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Applicants may send CVs to email@example.com
We regret only shortlisted applicants will be notified.