- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Proficiency in email marketing software such as Constant Contact and basic HTML knowledge will be an advantage
- Programme administration
- Primarily responsible for Workforce Singapore (WSG) end of course outcome, report participants’ feedback and handle submission of documents to WSG for claims.
- Assist to prepare and print programme reading, teaching materials and certificate of completion.
- Assist with internal and external departments on programme venue, facilities, wifi access, software needs, catering, restaurant bookings, dietary requirements, parking coupons, etc.
- Ensure Invoices are sent to participants promptly and payment are made to faculty/ speaker.
- Programme enrollment
- Respond to inquiries from potential participants and enrolled over-the-phone, email and/ or written correspondence.
- Assist with marketing promotions that may include phone calls, designing and copywriting for promotional collaterals.
- Assist to track programme enrollment, develop and execute tactical activities to ensure target enrollment figures are achieved.
- Client relation management
- Anticipate and resolve participants’ issues, respond to inquiries.
- Assist to update and maintain programme database.
- Degree in business administration/ marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Meticulous, proactive and anticipant client needs.
- Reliable, resourceful, confident and able to work independently.
- Positive, extroverted and able to network with all levels of executives.
- Able to perform under stress and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong work ethic, able to exercise discretion when dealing with confidential issues.
- Proficient in Mac office processing tools including, Keynote, Numbers and Pages.
- Proficiency in email marketing software such as Constant Contact and basic HTML knowledge will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as well as social media tools will be an advantage.