- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Information Technology and Business (ERP)
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: IT Security, IT Infrastructure
Successful candidate will be involved in supporting the development & enhancement of IT security and infrastructure across the Asia Pacific region.
- Work with the CIO to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Manage the process of gathering, analyzing and assessing the current and future threat landscape, as well as providing the CIO with a realistic overview of risks and threats in the enterprise environment.
- Monitor, update and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT department.
- Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures reported by auditors.
- Work as a liaison with vendors and the legal and purchasing departments to establish mutually acceptable contracts and service-level agreements.
- Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process.
- Work with the CIO and IT and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
- Consult with IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software.
- Recommend and coordinate the implementation of technical controls to support and enforce defined security policies.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend or plan the implementation of new or updated information security hardware or software, and analyze its impact on the existing environment; provide technical and personal expertise for the administration of security tools.
- Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management.
- Manage outsourced vendors that provide information security functions for compliance with contracted service-level agreements.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of threat and vulnerability management, identify risk tolerances, recommend treatment plans and communicate information about residual risk.
- Manage security projects and provide expert guidance on security matters for other IT projects.
- Design, coordinate and oversee security testing procedures to verify the security of systems, networks and applications, and manage the remediation of identified risks
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience
- Strong knowledge with Java, J2EE, ASP.NET, IIS, SOAP, AJAX, Oracle, MS SQL and internet / Web technologies.
- Experience handling security issues in Application / Servers / Network Devices
- Candidate with Certification in Information Security Management (CISM) or Ethical Hacker (CEH) will be an advantage
- Ability to communicate in Japanese level would have added advantage.
- Able to communicate well with staff from multi-national working environment at all levels.
- Ability to take initiative with strong analytical skills to resolve issues from multiple perspective
- A team player with excellent communication skills and able to work independently
All communication will be handled with absolute privacy
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified