- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Multi-tasking, Organisational Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Communications Skills
- Champion marketing communications and media strategies for the hotel to achieve positive brand exposure, high media impressions and high ROI for marketing dollars spent.
- Responsible for assisting the hotel's marketing communications and public relations function.
- Undertake the production of hotel and promotional collaterals including EDMs, Posters, Flyers, etc
- Ensure the smooth execution of marketing promotions in the areas of F&B, rooms, meetings/ weddings/ catering
- Coordinate with various departments on promotions and collaterals
- Liaise with various agencies on collaterals, advertising and online materials
- Coordination of hotel advertising, barter deals ans sponsorships
- Handle the hotel’s photoshoots
- Drafting of press releases and handling of media enquiries/ interviews
- Responsible for media tastings, media pitching , media reviews and preparation of press kits
- Monitor media clippings and maintenance of hotel clipping library
- Conduct media site inspection and hotel tour.
- To work closely with Corporate Office to ensure consistent application of brand guidelines for all marketing communications collaterals, hotel amenities, signages etc
- Ensure information on hotel's website and other third-party websites are accurate and updated
- Must possess a diploma / degree in business administration, marketing, advertising or mass communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese to liaise with Chinese associates
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Presentable and well-groomed with a pleasant and outgoing personality.
- An all-rounded team player who also possesses initiative
- Able to work autonomously under pressure and deadlines.
- Analytical and strategic thinking.
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced work environment with tight timelines
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Marketing experience within the hotel or travel industry is an advantage
Interested applicants are invited to email their resumes to us.