- Salary: 3000 - 4500
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Marketing - Database management
- Establish and maintain relationship with key participants in the construction industry such as Architects, Developers, Builders, Interior Designers, etc.
- Meet representatives of these institutions and educate them on product features and applications with demonstration wherever necessary
- Ensure the inclusion of Berger products in specifications and BOQs of upcoming projects
- Generate leads on projects at early stages in the project cycle
- Work closely with the sales team to convert leads and support them wherever necessary
- Conduct product trials, customer meets, technical seminars and market development activities
- Organize and conduct presentations and seminars for new product launches
- Identify product trends and new developments in the market and work closely with R&D to implement these trends
- Maintain high levels of customer relations and implement initiatives to improve the same.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us email@example.com.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Tan Wen Jiunn (Adam)
Registration No: R1435170
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859