- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: IT Audit
An Assistant IT Manager role has arisen to support the continued growth of our client. This role will be focused on auditing the Network components for our client.
Our client is based within the health care sector. They have an excellent reputation and offer significant career opportunities.
Reporting to the Senior Manager within IT Audit, your job responsibilities will involve the following :
- To conduct network security audit including network penetration test;
- To conduct network infrastructure review which includes wireless network and portable devices;
- To review application systems and data centres in accordance with IT audit standards and practices;
* To provide consultancy in the area of IT security which includes internet security, VPN, PKI, firewall and databases;
* Review IT application systems including business application systems to assess adequacy of system controls over accuracy, completeness and availability.
* Recommend system control features to enhance productivity without compromising controls.
* Review operating systems and database security as well as IT general controls (e.g. Data Centre operations).
* Handle network security and vulnerability assessments.
* Participate in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) review of new system development to provide advice on security and controls during the development stage.
- Degree in Computer Science or Accountancy. Those with CISA or Certified Internal Auditor would have added advantage.
- At least 4 year's IT audit working experience with Big-4 Accounting firms or large conglomerates.
- Good experience in review of IT application controls or forensic audit including network security review.
- You should be analytical to provide suggestions on good and practical system controls to mitigate IT risks and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
A competitive salary with excellent benefits and the opportunity for career progression.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kirsty Luce (Lic No: R1550856) on +65 6416 9411