- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Logistics management, Management skills
- Succession plan to take on Operations Management role
- A chance to learn about multiple business areas
About Our Client
Growing building products business who supply a variety of chemical based coatings and adhesives into the industry.
Responsible for the daily production, delivery activities and operations.
- Establish and maintain production processes to meet the quality and output.
- Continuing process improvement.
- Productivity improvement.
- Supervise the material & production planning functions.
- Liaising with government authorities.
- Schedule maintenance of fire protection systems, plant & production equipment and plant set-up.
- Oversee daily warehouse operations
- Maintain accurate stock records.
- Managing delivery services.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering.
- Good knowledge and time spent in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of Autocad, Microsoft Access, Automation and ISO 14001
- A good team player and able to work independently.
What's On Offer
Managerial role with a leading oil & gas manufacturing company, Exciting challenge with competitive package.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1870460