- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Communications and New Media
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Photoshop
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Regular meetings with Executive Director /Executive Partners about feedback reports and fiscal planning
- To work closely with Marketing Executive in promoting the Company’s image though all media e.g. advertising, shows (trade and public) to increase Company’s reputation and client count.
- To discipline and guide all members of staff to create a happy working atmosphere for the benefit of both staff and clients
- To action all directives whether verbal or written within the time specified through the correct channels e.g. Staff grievances and complaint procedures.
- To communicate through all staff levels e.g. Stylists, Apprentices:
a. Company policies and procedures
b. Staff changes
c. Company’s future plans
d. Management’s satisfaction and dissatisfaction
e. Feedback through correct channels of staff’s criticisms,
- Supervise and coach branch manager.
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to multitask
- Be able to use computer applications effectively (Adobe Photoshop)
- Efficiently communicate both verbally and in written form
- Have leadership and supervisory skills
- Be able to work with teams
- Be able to coordinate with other departments
- Excellent project, planning, change and time management capabilities
- Have good judgment and decision making skills
- Retail Experience/Background is a plus.
- Japanese Language skill is an advantage
- Singaporean/PR only
Please send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember to state your
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving (Past and present employment)
- Notice period
- Please state position applied for as the subject in the email.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.