- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Corporate Banking, Custody
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Global Transaction Services (GTS) comprises of Cash & Trade, Securities Services and Fiduciary Services.
We are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to support the team in the strategic evolution and execution of product strategies to achieve business goals with respect to the development, business management, risk mitigation and commercialization of the custody services product portfolio regionally.
* Assist in product planning, product life-cycle management and marketing to support Securities Services’ overall strategy and goals;
* Assist in ensuring that suite of products is appropriate and positioned in alignment with business and segment strategies and benchmarked against market offerings especially in relation to our digital agenda;
* Responsible for the MIS requirements of the business and the preparation of presentations, documents and actively participate in RFPs;
* Assist in identifying gaps in the service offering and support development for enhancements and expansions through understanding market trends, competition and environment;
* Provide administrative support to the team covering product documentation and after-sales onboarding;
* Provide RFP support as required including on-site participation during clients’ due diligence, new client meetings, etc.;
* Assist in the preparation of product collaterals, FAQs, etc.;
* Interpret and analyze product performance, analyze data and other MIS.
* A general understanding of banking and finance;
* Understanding of business applications and custodial services would be an advantage;
* At least 2 years of relevant working experience.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.