- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Education Program
- Big 3 University
- West / 5 Days Work Week
- Up to $4300 per month
Our client, Big 3 University, providing Degree programs, post graduate programs & Executive Education Programs.
- To engage clients to develop and deliver high-quality executive education programs and support the smooth running of team Engage potential clients to determine their needs and work with faculty to develop program proposals on time
- Engage in contract negotiations for short and long-term programs
- Undertake logistical support and ensure smooth delivery of the programs, predominantly in Singapore, but occasionally overseas (if required)
- Conduct post-program evaluations with clients and faculty
- Support knowledge management initiatives by ensuring proper documentation of processes and decisions
- Market existing programs to targeted audiences
- Develop new programs with faculty that would meet market demand
- Other duties as requested
- Possess a Degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in working on programs or activities for international institutions or clients, including independently representing the organization to diverse and senior clientele
- Skills in database management and preferably in customer relations management systems
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills in English
- Highly organized and able to independently prioritize multiple competing tasks
- Excellent team player, motivated, takes initiative and willing to work longer than the normal hours when needed
- Sound information technology skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Open to Singaporean / Singapore PR only
HOW TO APPLY:
You may submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated resume in MS Word format with a photo attached to Blessing10@achievegroup.asia.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
For more job listings, pleasevisit http://achievegroup.asia/sg/jobseekers.
MOM License No. 05C3451
Personnel Registration No: R1105076