- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Various Location
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Building, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Multi-tasking, AutoCAD
- Responsible for Project Management, Project Administration, Site Preparation, Execution of Construction Processes and its Quality Control and the Final Completion Work up till the end of Maintenance Period.
- Manage the day to day operation of the project and continuously drive, facilitate and support the ongoing improvement on the Quality and EHS’s matters.
- Ensure that the projects are completed within the specified time, budget and meet client's quality requirements and comply with the relevant government regulatory requirements.
- Deploying resources, ie.plant, machinery and equipment, manpower and subcontractors to meet project's contractual requirements.
- Ensure timely claim, payment, cash flow of project and assist in the settlement of the project final accounts at the end of the contract.
- To lead, manage, delegate, supervise, monitor and motivate the Project Team.
- Verifications of claims made by subcontractors and suppliers.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Well versed in Building Related Code of Practice
- Good team player with ability to lead & multi-task
- Able to start work immediately / in short notice.
- Class 3 Driving licence
- PUB licence will be an added advantage
- Acknowledge in Autocad will be an added advantage