- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Driving
- Responsible for placement of timely purchase orders on suppliers
- Preparation and analysis of the purchase report against budget / against previous year based on product category and suppliers
- Responsible for maintaining proper records and schedules to monitor progress and status of purchase order placed on various suppliers.
- Submission of claims on suppliers
- Work closely with the shipping and warehouse department to ensure smooth operation.
- Communicate effectively with sales team for any delayed or cancelled orders.
- Effectively participate in group exercise to manage minimum inventory level by way of cross border transfers.
- Be responsible for achievement of the purchase budget
- Diploma / Degree in Purchasing or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in purchasing preferably in a managerial position
- with work experience in an international and cross- functional team is considered as a strong asset
- Excellent leadership and management skills with a proven track record
- Superior analytical, organizational, reporting and data analysis skills; creative and pragmatic in solving problems
- Pro-active, enjoying taking initiative, multi-tasking, flexible, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Good understanding of purchasing/ procurement systems
Interested applicants are invited to apply with full particulars by e-mail, preferably with a recent passport size photograph to email@example.com