- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering, Maritime Studies, Maritime Transportation Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: QHSSE Management System , Sailing experience , Class 2 CoC Deck Officer
Salary : Up to $6k
- Communicate information on the QHSSE Management System throughout the organization and promote HSE awareness onshore and offshore
- Support the organization on QHSSE matters. Understand and deliver QHSSE key performance indicators (KPI)
- Participate in tender and project teams as the QHSSE Expert
- Review and assess requests for client pre-qualification or tenders, and comply required documentation in preparation for contract deliverables.
- Identify relevant legislation in operating areas and ensure compliance
- Prepare and maintain required HSE records and reports for the region that feed into the company wide reporting processes
- Develop and facilitate Fleet QHSSE risk assessments (eg HAZID, JHA, RAs, and safety cases)
- Coordinate and execute QHSSE inspections, and internal, sub-contractor, and third party audits
- Form part of Emergency and crisis management team
- Develop and monitor QHSSE performance, progress, preventive and corrective action plans that serve the improvement of operation and client requirements
- Provide quality management and QHSSE awareness training to internal department and offshore fleet personnel
- Conduct investigation and analyse of, and report findings to management on:-
- Non-conformity reports and root cause analysis
- Drills & QSSE exercises
- Incidents and accidents
- Customer complaints
- Degree in relevant Marine Engineering/studies or equivalent with previous work experience in offshore QHSSE
- Sailing experience is a must
- Minimum Class 2 CoC Deck Officer
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English in both speech and writing.
- Strong Leadership skills.
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188