- Salary: 5000 - 5500
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: sales
- Responsible for business development by achieving the departmental goal set by the management.
- Lead the sales for at least 1 continent and be responsible to the Regional Manager/General Manager on sales targets.
- Manage the regional A&P budget and trade promotional spending for all customers in assigned territory.
- Devise and execute sales and marketing strategies in assigned territories.
- Contribute to the department targets set by the management.
- Conduct global market research, intelligence analysis and cold calling to identify and evaluate new business prospects and establish contact with the potential leads.
- Maintain and develop good relationship with the customers by providing support, information and guidance through meetings or via telephone/email/social media.
- Display efficiency in gathering market and customer information to enable negotiations regarding variations in prices, delivery, customer specification and promotional mechanisms.
- Manage existing distributors for implementing sales plans and achieving agreed sales targets.
- Process purchase orders, and review sales performances.
- Participate in global trade shows and exhibitions to promote brand awareness.
- Propose action plan to the Regional Manager/General Manager in order to improve the processes and tracking/reporting tools for industry trends and issues, competitor changes, opportunities, segment variations, and etc.
- Some outstation travelling will be required.
- Diploma or Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in business or management.
- 5 years of experience in B2B sales and marketing, preferably in FMCG/F&B industry.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, confident, highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Willing to face challenges and able to perform under pressure.
- Strong presentation and professional communication skills with good business acumen.
- Demonstrate initiative and enthusiasm to engage customers and co-workers.
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in their career. Prior experience in sales leadership will be a bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, research and analyse different industrial, distribution and retail situations.
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
Registration Number: R1549345
EA License Number: 06C2859