- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Accountancy
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Event marketing, Sales management
- Management of Client Accounts for various venues within the SportsHub. This will include the provision of professional event related advice to potential and existing clients, working closely with various departments within the SportsHub to fulfill the conditions of the booking, the preparation and finalization of all necessary paperwork and processes from the start to the end of the booking, etc.
- Identification and analysis of different potential markets and the active sourcing of new business for the SportsHub.
- The preparation of budgetary and other relevant reports, Sales presentations and materials etc as required.
- Degree in a related discipline with at least 3 to 5 years related working experience for the Venue, MICE, Events industry or in a related work environment with similar work functions.
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role.
- Well organized, meticulous with keen attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Enthusiastic, positive team player with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate well at all levels
- Highly responsible, independent with a high degree of initiative and dynamism
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well at all levels