- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Naval Architecture
- Responsible for delivering the respective project design drawing and document according to project plan schedule.
- Analyze suitable frame or configurations of the basic structural components of offshore structures and vessels.
- Calculate and determine the pressures, stresses and strains that each component is likely to experience from other parts of the structure or from external pressures such as wind and waves.
- Consider the strength of various materials to see how their inclusion may necessitate a change of structural design.
- Liaise with owner, Class society and other engineering disciplines on specifications & drawings, safe designs and resolution of interferences.
- Advise on measures to be taken to improve structural integrity after examining structures at risk of collapse.
- Communicate with the person in charge of production on trouble shooting by visiting on-site.
- Liaise closely with stakeholders to ensure that newly-erected buildings are structurally sound.
- Examine team members’ performance and keep adjusting tasks assigned to ensure that the project runs according to schedule.
- Train and coach the engineers and assistant engineers to enhance team capability and continual improvement.
- Degree in Naval Architecture or relevant qualifications.
- 10 years experience with a proven track record in engineering design in the Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Familiar with Class and Marine regulation and rules.
- Able to perform simulations using relevant software for structural integrity.
- Good project engineering experience.
- Willing to travel with good leadership, analytical and communication skills.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.