- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Nursing
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Renal trained
- Perform pre and post dialysis assessment: access assessment, physical assessment, etc.
- Commence hemodialysis through permcath or AVF/AVG cannulation.
- Medication administration.
- Close monitoring of patients during dialysis.
- Attends to patients’ needs immediately.
- Maintain the surroundings clean and tidy.
- Perform emergency care if necessary.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- MUST be registered with Singapore Nursing Board and MUST be renal trained
- Singaporeans or SPRs only
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
3. Current and/or last drawn monthly salary
4. Expected Salary
EA Licence No: R1324570