- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Team Player
- Perform general and handy works within National Stadium. This includes but not limited to light bulb replacement, door lock fixes, basic plumbing works etc.
- Based on a checklist, conduct visual inspection of electrical installations and fixtures such as lightings, air-conditioning, and power-points within Stadium.
- Report any unserviceable electrical installations and fixtures to supervisor immediately.
- Provide logistical support during event days such as setting up for conferences and banquets.
- Perform general housekeeping works of stores to ensure workplace safety and cleanliness
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Primary/N Level Education with 1 - 2 years of experience in basic electrical work, plumbing and air-conditioning maintenance.
- A good team player, energetic and a fast learner.
- Able to work beyond normal working hours or shift patterns
*The right candidates can expect an attractive salary, a cohesive team and a progressive working environment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.