- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Monitor daily materials incoming and ensure system update on time.
- Arrange materials bin into locations and update system accordingly.
- Ensure picking accuracy before deliver into production.
- Plan and execute materials export and arrange transfer.
- Coordinate with Purchasing on material shortages and issue to production on time once receives it.
- Schedule 5S for warehouse staff in order to achieve high cleanliness all time.
- Perform weekly and monthly raw materials cycle-count to ensure high inventory accuracy.
- Ensure on time system updating and documents file accordingly for audit purposes.
- Plan and chair annually stock-take with multi departments involvement.
- Lead and manage a team
- Minimum Diploma, preferrably in Logistics and Supply Chain
- Minimum 5 years experience in warehousing
- Must have managed a team before
- Must be familiar with SAP
- Able to be hands-on
- Only Singaporeans or PRs need apply
About the company:
- European MNC
- Good career progression
- Good welfare
- Location: East (company transport from various pick-up points)
The company successfully assists all healthcare principals meet current and future needs, expand access and improve every facet of healthcare services. They provide targeted and high impact solutions based on accumulated knowledge and experience for each specific Asian market.