- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Management
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
* Assist the development and implementation of sales incentive related policies, framework and processes.
* Assist to develop and implement effective and cost efficient strategic and tactical incentive and recognition programmes to support CBG sales units in achieving their business objectives.
* Assist in ensuring effective communication of incentive and recognition programmes, and work with relevant stakeholders to put in place appropriate sales tracking mechanisms to support the needs of the business units.
* Assist to perform regular review and analysis to ensure relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of incentive schemes and recognition programmes.
* Assist in proper documentation and maintenance of all sales incentive policies, framework, schemes and related activities.
* Degree with minimum of 4 years in areas relating to sales management / performance management in the financial industry
* Expertise in strategic analysis
* Possess project management skills
* Possess strong communication skills
* Possess decision-making and problem-solving
* Interpersonal skills
* Managing work performance of self and others
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.