- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Strong knowledge on power shell, VB script, Java script, networking concepts and Windows operating system
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* Desktop Software Management Support including Patch Management, Software Packaging, Software Distribution
* To perform system and Network troubleshooting
* To provide Microsoft SCCM infrastructure and deployment support
* Participate in the testing and user communication during the system or application rollout.
* Ensure Standard Operating Environment, delivery of software, OS packages, scripting and security thru Microsoft SCCM
* Generate reports and dashboards to track status of software delivery.
* Collaborate with regional level teams to share the learned knowledge on client software deployment and software packages
* Minimum 4+ years of experience in client software delivery with 10000+ endpoints.
* Minimum 1 year work experience with Microsoft SCCM 2012 and above
* Strong knowledge on power shell, VB script, Java script, networking concepts and Windows operating system
* Degree or Diploma in computer science or equivalent
* Training / certification Microsoft SCCM is preferable
* Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Aspiration to learn new technologies and share knowledge with team
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.