- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: managment
Help us delight our branch customers
The Consumer Banking Group offers a comprehensive suite of innovative banking services and financial solutions to individuals, ranging from the man-in-the-street to the mass affluent. Providing sound wealth management and financial advisory services, we help our customers make informed decisions about their money in order to achieve their life goals. Our products and services include loans, credit cards, investment and unit trusts, insurance, and priority banking.
As a Wealth Planning Manager with Asia’s best bank, you will be part of our award-winning network of some 280 branches across the region, servicing our customers at a physical touch-point that remains very relevant in the digital age.
Fulfilling and varied, a typical workday might look like this:
* Provide financial advice to clients through offering wealth management solutions, such as insurance, structured deposits, loans and unit trusts.
* Play an active part in planning campaigns across the bank or within the branch.
* Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with clients
We want driven, service-oriented individuals like you with:
* A degree in any discipline.
* A willingness to work on a flexible schedule that includes weekends.
* A passion for banking and wealth management.
What we offer
You can expect a competitive salary, a benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
Ready to apply? Take the next step.
* It will take about 10-12 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
* You will need to register/log in before applying for a specific role on our careers site.
* Selected profiles will trigger a Predictive Index® tool to profile your personality strengths.
* Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a face-to-face interview with our Branch Manager and HR.