- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: See job description.
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
* To evaluate and provide application system solution
* To manage system delivery with coordination from various technical teams include managing infrastructure related delivery.
* To handle & manage day-to-day application system changes/upgrade related activities
* To manage Change/Incident/Problem Management related activities
* To provide solution and design for Trading platform applications, automate jobs as much as possible.
* To project manage system delivery. Point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
* To project manage and delivery according to project timeline.
* Manage team changes & incident handling
* Minimum 5 years working experience. Knowledge of Security trading is a must.
* Knowledge on application SDLC and infrastructure is a must.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
* Ability to work under pressure, handle multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines.
* Good communication, inter-personnel skills is required
* With 3 years application project management experience
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.