- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Information Technology
Job Category/Function:Internal IT/IT Manager/Director
Salary:SGD 8000.00 - 9000.00
Associate Director, Architecture & Data Management
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading communications group in the Asia Pacific region serving the corporate and consumer markets.
- Leads teams that translate customer’s business requirements into functional application specifications and logical data model requirements
- Leads teams that design, construct and implement BI application solution components - dashboards, scorecards, predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining, statistical analysis, geo-mapping and multi-dimensional analytic value drivers
- Defines and governs the EIM enterprise data model, EIM reference architecture and roadmap.
- Defines technical requirements and BI architecture for Data Warehouse (DW), Active Data Warehouse (ADW), Big Data, BI Reporting and Analytics solutions
- Interfaces with business users to identify and recommend new technology opportunities that will have an impact on the enterprise-wide business intelligence systems. Interfaces with vendors to keep abreast of new technologies, pricing and customer applicability. Participates in vendor evaluations.
- Ensures DW/ADW schema designs, BI application designs and report designs work together to achieve optimum performance
- Manages teams responsible for configuring and administering BI tools used in DW solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified in Business management, IT, Computer Systems, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in designing and managing the EIM architecture roadmap and BI data model and data analysis with at least 6 years in managing a architecture and/or data management team.
- Experience with Teradata, Oracle Exadata data and Netezza Data warehouse platforms.
- Experience with Big data components - Hadoop, HANA, MapReduce and NoSQL big data tools.
- Experience with SAS and Cognos BI/ Analytics/ Reporting tools.
- Experience with Informatica and Ab Initio ETL tools.
- Understanding of SOA is desirable
- Experience with Master Data Management, Data Modeling
- Proven capability in supervising, mentoring, training and evaluation of staff.
- Skill in working with people of varying technical abilities in a team environment.
- Ability to explain complex technical information in business terms.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.