- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Reliability/Quality and Design function, preferably in an electronics environment.
You will develop, perform, and coordinate quality and design for reliability (DfR) activities, test plans and procedures to improve quality and reliability during design reviews, design verification and validation. You will also develop strategies to ensure continual relevance of Quality and Reliability program for the organization that includes the analysis of field returns, customer complaints and quality/reliability data for performance trends to identify improvement opportunities thru corrective action implementation. You will establish a defect reporting system and prepare quality/reliability reports and drive improvement and standardization of best practices in the organization to achieve best-in-class quality and reliability.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- Min 5 years of work experience in a Reliability/Quality and Design function, preferably in an electronics environment.
- Familiar with Electronic Assembly manufacturing.
- Application knowledge of Allen Bradley products will have an added advantage.
- Certified Reliability Engineer with proven working knowledge on implementing and sustaining a Design for Reliability (DfR) program.
- Design for Six Sigma/Six Sigma Black/Green Belt will have an added advantage.
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills