- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Office administration
- 50% administrative and 50% technical role
- Administrative roles broadly include excel graph creation and statistical report.
- Regular chasers to stakeholders on outstanding issues.
- Attending to NOC calls and emails relating to technical aspect.
- Assist the Operations Engineers in the documentation of resolutions.
- Monitor and test fixes to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Assist in creating statistical reports for management.
- Liaising/Advising the stakeholders on the errors/issues they are encountering.
- In charge of network diversion activities
- Any other duties assigned by Engineer
- Recognized Diploma and fresh graduate welcome
- Either 1 year admin experience or no experience is welcome to apply as training will be provided.
- Possess working knowledge of office applications software (e.g. MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Clear and concise in communications, keen to learn and a strong team player
- Flexible approach to working hours (Overtime to be activated based on operational requirements)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to adapt in a changing and dynamic environment
- Organized, precise in time management
- Only Singaporeans/PRs need apply
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 82332924 for more information.
EA personnel no.: R1326741