- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Tourism & Resort Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Event planning, Microsoft Office
You will provide administrative and logisticssupport for variousscholarship schemes and fellowship activities that the department will be managing and implementing. You will be involved in recruitment outreach and student engagement activities. You will ensure that these activities operate smoothly andcomply withprocesses and procedures, while adhering to corporate governance for the various funding schemes. You will also ensurereimbursements are made in a timely manner.
- Diploma in Commerce or Business Studies or Events Management.
- 2 years of relevant experience in office administration with a flair for numbers. Prior experience in HR Development or Accounting would be advantageous.
- Good organisation and coordination skills
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- A team player who is meticulous, self-driven, results-oriented and capable of working independently
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of staff in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)