- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Social Media Management, Online Gaming
Associate, Game Operation
(Dip or Deg / Up to RM 3.5)
(Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators to ensure profitability and stability of the product
- Support Product Manager review and analyse the daily operation activities
- Support Product Manager in operation planning and execution
- Organize online and offline promotional events and tournament
- Communicate directly with players, collaborate with community in events including contest, volunteering tourney, forum event and provide feedback internally on behalf of players.
- Test product to identify bugs and provide constructive feedback.
- Min Diploma /Degree, in relevant field
- Experience in the online gaming industry is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills in email, face-to-face conversation and messenger discussion
- Strong logical thinking and problem solving skills at all times
- Collaborative and motivated
- Hungry to learn
- Possess have strong interest in online gaming industry, have been a gamer once.
- Able to speak Mandarin in order to liaise with Chinese counterparts
- Attractive Remuneration Package Awaits The Successful Candidate
Salary: Up to RM 3,500 (Based on experience & qualification)
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: email@example.com
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you.
Resumes please INCLUDE the following:
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences in point forms
- Current and Expected salary
- All Reasons for leaving
- Date of availability & duration
- Recent ID photograph
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Thank you and we wish you all the best in your job search!
Do join us and get the latest updates at www.facebook.com/bizhub.asia.9