- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Library management
The incumbent will perform the following :
- Provide advisory enquiry services & assist in determination of library user needs
- Implement reader-centered promotion strategies
- Develop and deliver information literacy based programmes; facilitate library programmes and events
- Put up book displays, conduct book talks & produce book summaries, reviews, annotated book lists
- Collate user feedback
- Assist in gathering information on collection trends
- Evaluate and review collection usage by compiling usage trend analysis
- Assist in collection stocktake, weeding and audit
- Provide user education, conduct school visits and library tours and conduct outreach activities
- Promote library services and facilities at external roadshows and exhibitions
- Establish community contacts and formulate collaborative projects
- The incumbent should possess a good degree from recognized university with at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Library qualifications such as Master of Science in Information Studies or Graduate Diploma in Information Science will be an advantage.
- A degree or experience in event management is highly desirable
- The incumbent will be required to perform shift work.
- Successful candidates will be placed on a contract employment.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.