- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Client servicing
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
* Work with regional representatives on the cross border client servicing program and update records/documents for uploading to the intranet.
* Create, maintain and share training guides / SLAs / DOAs / contact lists in the cross border client servicing program, assessing and ensuring that information are relevant and up-to-date, including putting up deviations for approval, if any.
* For each line of business/product (or process), liaise with the locations’ Business Operations to obtain their workflow / process map (include key controls, reports) and transaction processing arrangements (hub / spoke, etc).
* Review the workflow/ process map and establish Standard Operating Model.
* Document the Standard Operating Model for the line of business / product (or process)
* Identify deviations from Standard Operating Model for ROPO’s consideration
* Capture non-permissible deviations and track work plans (from locations) to close all non-permissible deviations
* Review and where necessary / appropriate, establish policies and procedures / guidelines for branch Operations and products / services to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements & corporate guidelines
* Conduct control assurance review visits to locations to ensure compliance with audit requirements and policies
* Provide coaching and training to staff whenever necessary to ensure their understanding and familiarization of the policies and procedures and product knowledge
* Support MIS reporting and presentation, when required
* Handle projects as and when assigned e.g. participate and take proactive role to provide requirement and operational related advice for system enhancements, etc. Where required, participate in UAT
* Min. 5 years of experience
* Non-technical Experience
* Strong command of English.
* Good inter-personal and communication skills.
* Good sense of customer and business needs.
* Strong ownership and self driven for continuous improvements.
* Decisive, analytical & methodical.
* Risk Management & possess control mindset.
* Strong field knowledge in process design, banking and branch operations. (understand branch set ups and operations flow).
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Powerpoint, Excel and process flow chart tools such as Visio (must have).
* Project management skills (not a must but good to have).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.