- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Pharmacy , Biomedical Sciences & Chinese Medicine, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Experience in the local pharmaceutical marketing and sales, Presentation skills, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Excellent salary package
Opportunity to take on marketing responsibilities for an established portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a diverse global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company that has an extensive range of products and different arms of the business that spans across biotechnology and pharmaceuticals. With a pharmaceutical arm that focuses heavily on research, they develop treatments for a variety of therapeutic areas, bettering the lives of their patients.
The role requires the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist Marketing Manager in development of brand plans.
- Analysis and research of market data to drive the development of marketing strategies.
- Contribution to training of field sales force on targeted key messages for portfolio.
- Analyze and maintain market data in identification of market and competitor data of relevant therapeutic area.
- Assisting Product Managers on maintaining and reporting of sales forecast.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have experience in marketing in the pharmaceutical industry and be familiar with the product life cycle. The key requirements are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, health-related sciences or business desired.
- At least 3 years experience in the local pharmaceutical marketing and sales experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. In-depth knowledge of marketing in pharmaceutical industry necessary.
- Residency and working experience in Singapore preferred as the role is based locally with a strong emphasis to the healthcare business in Singapore.
What's On Offer
Excellent salary package.
A great opportunity for a product management role for an established brand in a leading pharmaceutical company.