- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Accountancy
- Skills: Accounting, Communications skills
- To formulate policies to counter fiscal threats and leverage on opportunities in the economic sector.
- To help shape and influence national economic policies so as to secure a successful economic future for Singapore, through fostering:
i. a globally competitive economy that is attractive to both investments and talent;
ii. a conducive environment that is best for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and which facilitates attraction of foreign direct investment; and
iii. an efficient and effective finance infrastructure.
- Good Honours Degree from a recognised University; knowledge in disciplines such as Economics, Accounting or Business Administration would be preferred.
- Keen interest in, and passion for public policy work.
- Strong analytical mind with excellent verbal, written & negotiation skills
- Ability to look at issues from a broad and long-term perspective and anticipate challenges.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for the Associate position.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.