- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: HR functions, Communications skills
- You will be part of a team managing the various aspects of human resource functions pertaining to the attraction, development, engagement and retention of talent in MOF.
- You will be involved in the compensation and benefit frameworks.
- This includes working with agencies and ministries counterparts on service-wide salary and compensation scheme reviews.
- As part of this portfolio, you will also administer and communicate related changes to the internal stakeholders.
- You will also manage the staff welfare initiatives within the organization to enhance staff wellbeing.
- In addition, you will be in charge of conduct and discipline matters within the organization.
- Good Honours Degree from a recognised University
- Strong analytical mind with excellent verbal, written and negotiation skills.
- Team player, broad in outlook and meticulous in execution.
- Good knowledge and proficiency with quantitaitve HR analytics work
- Prior experiences in Public Sector Compensation and Benefits work preferred
If you are shortlisted for the position, you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.