- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Public Affairs/Public Policy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills
Singapore is well-regarded internationally as a leader in e-Government and we are always on the drive to advance our standing.
For this position, we are looking for an innovative and high-energy officer with strong analytical, interpersonal and project management skills.
More specifically, you will be an advocate of change; and will be intimately involved in conceptualising and implementing new and cutting-edge strategies to drive our eGovernment efforts; as well as to spearhead new and novel projects that encourage closer interaction amongst Government agencies.
This allows the Government to achieve greater economies of scale and Whole-of-Government efficiency, and more crucially, enables us to deliver public services in a more innovative and leading-edge fashion.
These outcomes would not be achievable if agencies continue to work within traditional organisational boundaries and mindsets.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving our eGovernment efforts together with a team of young and like-minded officers. You will conceptualise and drive new initiatives which will advance our reputation in this field.
- Fostering a whole-of-Government collaborative environment. You will develop strategies and manage programmes to drive cross-agency collaboration efforts.
- Leading and managing integrated Government projects. You will champion and oversee cross-agency projects that generate cost savings and synergies for Whole-of-Government, often using ICT as an enabler.
- Good Honours degree from a recognised University.
- Keen interest in and passion for public policy work.
- Strong analytical and innovative mind with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to strategise and project manage large whole-of government projects, with the drive to succeed in a dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage and communicate with multiple stakeholders would also be an advantage.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.