- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Banking & Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: management
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you.
* Regional Consumer and Wealth Banking Projects and enhancements for Singapore, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
* Working with country closely business and products teams, the candidate is responsible for writing Business Requirement document
* Working closely with design team to conceptualize the flow and design of screens
* Reviews the Functional Specifications with Technology counterparts to ensure that these specifications are designed in accordance to business requirements
* Supervising a team of UAT testers, he or she ensures that UAT test plans and test cases are executed within the stipulated UAT schedule.
* To collaborate with other Business and Support Units and IT partners in identifying enhancements and to ensure the end-to-end system & process delivery and testing.
* Ensure the smooth operational roll-out of Consumer and Wealth Banking services via channels such as Mobile Banking / Internet Banking to clients
* Support post-implementation tasks such user training to touch-points, production problem investigation, escalation and resolution
* Manage day-to-day business operations and customer services support to Consumer, Wealth and Trading clients.
* Self-starter with strong business acumen, independent and able to rise to challenges and meet deadlines effectively
* Ensure customer issues are resolved within the SLA and prompt follow-up to ensure closure in issues
* Degree holder with 4 - 6 years relevant experience, preferably in Consumer Banking and/or mobile / Internet Banking with strong business acumen an advantage.
* Strong IT background preferably with experience in implementing system projects. Experienced in areas of Consumer Banking products, Bancassurance, Online Security or Wealth Banking would be beneficial.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a positive working attitude.
* Ability to work and cope under pressure with accuracy and commitment.
* A good team player who is able to work well with product specialist, operational teams and technical teams.
* Meticulous and systematic with an eye for detail.
* Possess the ability to prioritize and categorize requirements or issues to ensure that effective delivery of projects or enhancements
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.