- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Business
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills
The selected candidate will be part of the team that drive and implement strategies to bring about effective and prudent use of resources in the public sector, particularly in the delivery of national infrastructure projects to meet our population needs.
This mainly entails:-
- Formulate & reviewing policies relating to conceptualisation, planning & execution of large public sector projects
- Work with various stakeholders within MOF and across the ministries to implement these policies
- Conduct research to keep abreast of international best practices
- Good Honours Degree from a recognised University
- Strong analytical mind with excellent written and presentation skills.
- Quantitative skills and/or relevant work experience would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Keen interest in, and passion for public policy work.
- Applicants should be Singapore citizens.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for the Associate position
If you are shortlisted for the position, you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.