- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Economics, Business
- Skills: Analytical skills, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- The incumbent will formulate and implement tax policies to ensure a pro-growth fiscal system that will expand Singapore’s economic space and promote our social objectives.
- He/she will identify initiatives and process approvals to facilitate optimal management of tax measures through other government agencies, as well as engage and consult relevant stakeholders in the review and implementation of tax policies.
- The incumbent is also expected to undertake benchmarking research/studies, identify and address international tax developments that are expected to have a medium/long-term impact.
- Good honours degree in Economics/Business and/or an interdisciplinary field from a recognised University.
- Keen interest in, and passion for public policy work.
- Strong analytical and quantitative ability with good writing and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to engage both internal and external clients.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.