- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: IT applications development, maintenance or support
You will be responsible for the following:
- providing application support in terms of enhancements, integration, testing, resolution of application issues etc.
- participating and assisting in defining & implementing quality enhancements. This covers project management activities such as planning, schedule, communications, tracking etc
You should possess a Diploma, preferably in Information Technology/Computing. Applicants without a relevant Diploma in IT should have at least 2 years of IT job experience. Experience in applications development, maintenance or support preferred.
Please complete a copy of our online application form and submit it via our recruitment system.
We thank all applicants for their interest and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.