- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Life Sciences , Medicine , Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Good communication skills, SAP (Systems Applications and Products)
- Conceived and oversee implementation of marketing strategies of the entire Nutrition supplement range. This includes new product launches, corporate conferences, product tours, training, campaigns, multimedia support materials, advertising, sales aids, etc.
- Develop and conduct an effective training program for distributor force.
- Evaluate and evolve all necessary training and educational materials & Power points.
- Ensure fast and efficient development, adoption and implementation of Global/ Regional training programs/ materials relating to product and technologies.
- Registration of Health supplement products with HSA
- Responsible for compilation of registration documents such as product license application & import permits for submission to HSA
- Work with Corporate regulatory affairs team on reviewing of labels and ingredients to ensure compliance with HSA regulations.
- Responsible for compilation of the submission package (technical and administrative documents) in accordance with local needs.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, life Sciences and/or Marketing is preferred;
- Preferably with at least 1 year of prior experience in a regulatory or regulatory support role
- Possess flair for public speaking and ability to conduct presentations
- Able to communicate well and effectively with others and a team player
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess initiative and ability to be a team player
- Able to multi-task but organized, and work with tight deadlines
- Remuneration package will commensurate with job experience
- Possess good working knowledge of PC Skills especially in Power Point Presentations.
We are a US based MNC with a quarter of a billion US dollars in annual sales. As one of the leading players in the fields of health and wellness as well as personal care products, our global presence spans 29 countries to date. In view of our continuous expansion plans, we are inviting applicants to apply for the following position station in Singapore