- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Management Studies
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Full spectrum of the HR functions, Human Resources Software including Attendance Recording System, Statutory Requirements
Salary : Up to $7k
Reporting to General Manager ( HR) and assist in the full spectrum of the HR functions, including performance management, recruitment, salary and benefits administration, training and development, strategic HR development programs, including attracting, retaining and motivating the talents. Shall assist with the implementation of any improvement work to achieve business goals. Details as follows:-
- Handling full spectrum of HR functions, including staff benefits, payroll & administration.
- Performance evaluation/appraisals, monitoring, scheduling and coordinating.
- Work passes, employment permit application, renewal and cancellation.
- Review HR policies & processes and ensure compliance to statutory requirement.
- Responsible for the hiring process - recruitment, selection and screening of permanent, contract and temporary staff via internal/external advertisement and placement agencies.
- Responsible for Job Analysis & Job Description.
- Maintain & updating Staff P File.
- Assisting in Monthly ESOS reports.
- Coordinating in Group Insurance administration.
- Assists in expatriates employment, relocation & tax matter.
- Any other duties as assigned by HOD
- Diploma/ Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resources Management or equivalent with 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Statutory Requirements
- Knowledge of Human Resources Software including Attendance Recording System
- Meticulous and details and able to handle confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills, hands-on and positive work attitude
- Result orientated and able to meet tight deadline and KPIs.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.).
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese speaking suppliers/associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188