- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: 1st & 2nd level IT helpdesk support, Network & Security systems
• Provide single point of contact in person, phone or electronically for helpdesk.
• Provide 1st and 2nd level support to troubleshoot any IT related problems - Hardware such as PCs, laptops, printers, wireless equipments and mobile devices and, Software such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and In-House softwares.
• Helpdesk management including the logging of helpdesk calls and the analysis, compilation and preparation of monthly report.
• Assist in procurement, document control, asset tracking and administration.
• Provide assistance and support in IT projects.
• Nitec/Diploma/Degree in IT or equivalent
• At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in IT helpdesk and administration.
• Good technical knowledge on Microsoft Windows XP/7, Microsoft Office 2003/2007 and Networking.
• Customer and service oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive thinking, self-motivator and highly confident.
• Willing to take initiative to make improvements and innovations.
• Should be willing to learn as he/she progresses in his/her position and as he/she is faced with new questions and situations.
• Able to multi-task and work both independently and as a team.
• Able to work on weekend upon call up.
• Position open to Singaporeans & PRs only.
Interested parties, please send full detailed resume stating currrent/expected salaries and availability to :