- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Communications skills
- You will assist in the full spectrum of HR functions in Talent Attraction and driving the change management efforts in ACRA.
- You will partner closely with the business managers to fulfil their manpower needs.
- This would include reviewing of job descriptions, placements of advertisements, arrangement of interviews, screening of candidates, conducting reference checks, preparing salary proposals and extending offers to selected candidates.
- You will prepare recruitment reports, identify and analyse issues, and propose appropriate solutions.
- You will also be involved in the review, development, and implementation of recruitment strategies to ensure they are effective, and relevant in achieving organisational goals.
- You will assist in developing and implementing initiatives and programmes related to change management.
- You will work with line managers, and key stakeholders to operationalise plans for the achievement of the desired outcomes.
- A good degree with 2-3 years of relevant HR business partnering experience, preferably in the public sector
- Proactive and resourceful
- Possesses good analytical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Results and people oriented
- Good team player
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.